Golf Season: The golf course opens the first week in May and is open daily through October 15.
Practice Facility: The practice facility is open year-round.
Iron Horse prides itself on its Tom Fazio designed 18-hole golf course. The course consists of bluegrass fairways and smooth bent grass greens that weave through a forest of Fir and Tamarack trees. The views of the Montana Rockies and Whitefish Lake provide a dramatic backdrop on nearly every hole.
The golf course stretches to 7,028 yards from the championship tees or 4,795 yards from the front tees. Our Par 71 course features five tee boxes per hole, ensuring a playable yet challenging course for golfers of all abilities. The club also offers a first-class practice facility.
Golf Fees and Season Information
2018 The Roundup
Sign-Up opened at 9am MST on Wednesday, November 1
All requests must be submitted to Greg Morris at firstname.lastname@example.org
|Fees and Charges||18 Holes||9 Holes|
|Extended Family (children 23 and over)||$75.00||$37.50|
|Extended Family Grandchildren||$45.00||$22.50|
|Junior Guest Fee (under 23)||$45.00||$22.50|
|Cart fee (per person)*||$24.00||$12.00|
|Forecaddie||$30.00/player plus gratuity|
|Walking Caddie||$55.00/player plus gratuity|
- Each player will receive the applicable cart fee, unless otherwise walking the course
- Members & guests will receive the maximum fee of 18 holes and one cart fee per day. If a group plays more than 18 holes, further charges do not incur
- A guest may charge their guest, cart, and caddie fees via credit card only if approved by the sponsoring member
The Extended Family of a member will be entitled to use the Club Facilities, but shall be subject to restrictions and pay fees as determined by the Board of Directors from time to time. The Club may modify or terminate this privilege and establish such rules with respect thereto as it may determine (Bylaws Article X, Section 5). Please see rules below:
- All Extended Family will not be able to host guests on the golf course during July.
- Adult Extended Family (23 years and older) will be limited to 12 days of golf per year
Extended Family is defined as parents, grandparents, adult children (children who do not fall within the Immediate Family definition) and grandchildren of the Primary Member and/or spouse.
Junior Golf Guest Fee Information:
- Junior guest fees have been established for guests 22 years and younger
- Golfers must be 16 years of age to obtain usage of a golf cart and will be charged a cart fee accordingly
- Golfers under 16 years of age must be accompanied by an adult at all times (including at the Practice Facility)
- Dispensation may be granted for junior golfers that have demonstrated the necessary understanding of golf etiquette, play proficiency, and maturity at the discretion of the Club’s head golf professional
*cart passengers under 16 years of age will not be charged a cart fee
Gregory C. Morris
Iron Horse Head Golf Professional since 2003
Greg was born and raised in Seattle, WA. He spent several years with Discovery Land Company, where he served as Head Golf Professional at The Hideaway and Madison Club in La Quinta, CA. Greg also assisted in the openings of Vaquero Club in Dallas, TX, El Dorado in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico,and Kukio Golf & Beach Club on the Big Island of Hawaii.
“My passion is to help out members enjoy their club and to give second-to-none service. I believe the service levels we put forward at Iron Horse set us apart from other private clubs in the country. Through this service we hopefully inspire, include, and positively impact members and their guests”.
*2017 Pacific Northwest Section Merchandizer of the Year
*Two-time Western Montana Golf Professional of the Year
*2011 Pacific Northwest Merchandiser of the Year
*Six-time Western Montana Merchandiser of the Year
*Two-time Western Montana Horton Smith Award Winner
*Three-time Western Montana Bill Strausbaugh Award Winner