Golf Season: The golf course opens the first week in May and is open daily through October 15.
Practice Facility: The practice facility is open year-round.
Ours is a golf course that brings our members back, season after season, and for good reason: our Tom Fazio-designed layout is one-of-a-kind in the West. An 18-hole experience that is unrivaled for sheer scenic beauty, imaginative risk-and-reward play, and an emotional connection with our Rocky Mountain setting that forges a fierce loyalty among players. The golf course stretches to 7,028 yards from the championship tees or 4,795 yards from the front tees. Our Par 71 course features five tee boxes per hole, ensuring a playable yet challenging course for golfers of all abilities.
It’s more than our bluegrass fairways winding and weaving through lush forests, or our bentgrass greens with wide-horizon views of Whitefish Lake and the Montana Rockies. It’s more than the wildlife that makes its home here and the direct connection with nature experienced on the course, where you’re far more likely to see deer, elk, moose, or the occasional bear than a house or even another golfer. It’s more than a class-leading practice facility and a team of professionals that are ready with informed instruction, helpful hints, or even your favorite beverage in our Clubhouse bar.
Golf here is a shared experience, a community of camaraderie on and off the course that is enjoyed by a welcoming group of diverse members who adore this spectacular mountainside golf retreat.
- Each player will receive the applicable cart fee, unless otherwise walking the course
- Members & guests will receive the maximum fee of 18 holes and one cart fee per day. If a group plays more than 18 holes, further charges do not incur
- A guest may charge their guest, cart, and caddie fees via credit card only if approved by the sponsoring member
The Extended Family of a member will be entitled to use the Club Facilities, but shall be subject to restrictions and pay fees as determined by the Board of Directors from time to time. The Club may modify or terminate this privilege and establish such rules with respect thereto as it may determine (Bylaws Article X, Section 5). Extended Family privileges are not included with a Junior Golf Membership. Please see rules below:
- All Extended Family will not be able to host guests on the golf course during July.
- Adult Extended Family (23 years and older) will be limited to 12 days of golf per year
Extended Family is defined as parents, grandparents, adult children (children who do not fall within the Immediate Family definition) and grandchildren of the Primary Member and/or spouse.
Junior Golf Guest Fee Information:
- Junior guest fees have been established for guests 22 years and younger
- Golfers must be 16 years of age to obtain usage of a golf cart and will be charged a cart fee accordingly
- Golfers under 16 years of age must be accompanied by an adult at all times (including at the Practice Facility)
- Dispensation may be granted for junior golfers that have demonstrated the necessary understanding of golf etiquette, play proficiency, and maturity at the discretion of the Club’s head golf professional
*cart passengers under 16 years of age will not be charged a cart fee