2021 Iron Horse Golf Information
Golf Tee Time & Play Guidelines
Our goal is to provide every service and amenity you have been accustomed to at Iron Horse.
To ensure proper pace of play with adequate group spacing, we highly recommend you schedule tee times with the Golf Shop.
- Tee times are scheduled in 12-minute intervals
- The 1st tee time each day is:
- May: 8am
- June – August: 7am
- September: 8:30am
- October: 9:30am
- All play will commence from the 1st tee unless directed by a golf professional
- A Primary Member must host groups before 11am
- Caddie service is available upon request
- We are proud to offer valet car parking services once again in 2021. This may be adjusted as any health conditions change.
Cart Usage and Club Storage
- Players can ride 2 players per cart
- During this time, we kindly ask our members who own private carts registered for golf to use them, so we can ensure we have sufficient club carts available
- Carts will be available in the usual cart staging area
- Carts will be sanitized with COVID-19-specific disinfectant before and after your use
- The staff will retrieve your clubs from the club storage room and place them on your cart
- Please let us know any additional items we can provide for you in your cart prior to play
- A golf professional will meet members at the 1st tee and coordinate all play
- Flagsticks may remain or can be removed from holes, as the rules of golf allow for both. If touching any common areas/objects, we highly suggest washing/sanitizing your hands after use.
- Rakes have been provided at each bunker
We look forward to our weekly Men’s Choose Ups and Ladies’ Golf Days. Please sign up in the Golf Shop, with the following start times:
Men’s Choose Ups – Tuesdays & Saturdays
- May 25 – June 15: 10am
- June 19 – September 4: 9am
- September 7 – 11: 10am
Ladies’ Golf Days – Wednesdays
- May 26 – June 16: 10am
- June 23 – September 1: 9am
- September 8 – 15: 10am
- Please return your cart to the cart staging area
- To post scores to the handicap option, please use one of the following options:
- Post on your phone using the GHIN App
- Post at the GHIN posting kiosk at the cart barn counter
- Please leave a clearly written scorecard with player name(s), tees played, and scores in the designated area for our professionals to post on your behalf
- To store your clubs here, please leave them on the cart and our staff will safely handle.
Golf Shop Merchandise
- Our merchandise offerings are all available to you each day with the following schedule:
Golf Shop Hours
- January – April: 8am-4pm
- May 8 – 31: 7am-8pm
- June – August: 7am-8pm
- September: 8am-6pm
- October 1 – 15: 8am-5pm
- October 16-December: 8am-4pm
Even when you are not at the Club, we can assist your shopping virtually.
- All club tournaments will occur on the dates scheduled, with in-tournament precautions for COVID-19. Further details on each event are forthcoming.
As we receive updated health directives, we will update and communicate these guidelines accordingly. We look forward to providing you with a safe and fun 2021 golf season at Iron Horse Golf Club. Please contact any of our golf team or Brandon Dixon for any assistance they can provide.