Open Daily 6am – Close
Open year-round, our fitness room is equipped with treadmills, spin bikes, elliptical machines, free weights, and everything in between to help you stay in shape!
Iron Horse also offers group fitness classes at Fish Camp Lodge during the summer season.
Locker Rooms and Fitness Facility
- Children must be 12 years of age or older to enter the Fitness Facility and must be 16 years of age or older to use the Cardio equipment.
- Children must be 16 years of age or older to use the Fitness and Locker Room Spa Facilities unless accompanied and supervised by an adult. Dispensation may be granted for children engaged in training for sports or related activities at the sole discretion of the Club Manager.
- Children under the age of 18 are limited to one guest at a time to use the locker room or wet areas.
- No female children over the age of 3 will be allowed in the Men’s Locker Room and no male children over the age of 3 will be allowed in the Ladies’ Locker Room.
- Regular operation hours for the fitness facility will be posted by the Club and may change from time to time.
- It is the responsibility of all persons who intend to use the fitness facility to consult with their physician prior to physical exercise or use of any exercise equipment.
- Members and guests must agree to hold the Club and their directors, officers, and employees harmless from any and all injuries sustained from the use of the facilities.